At this pivotal moment of transformation, as the NHS reshapes its approach to diagnostics, this timely event is designed to foster shared thinking, tackle the unknowns and difficult questions and examine approaches being trialled by pioneering leaders of change.
This is your opportunity to benefit from a national gathering of key stakeholders – all in one room – to get around the table and discuss options, formulate solutions and establish the new approach to diagnostics at a local and system level
- Access content that has been curated by HSJ: We’re not pursuing an agenda or acting as a mouthpiece – all the session content has been researched and requested by leaders working in the NHS.
- A senior audience, representing key stakeholder groups: HSJ carefully curates a delegate list of senior NHS leaders, representing all corners of health and care, to ensure high-quality and strategic conversation.
- Take the opportunity to challenge the centre: This event offers a platform where senior NHS leaders join rigorous debate and be properly challenged.
- Access to pioneers and trailblazers: This event will feature panels of change-makers, innovative thinkers and national thought-leaders to stimulate thought-provoking discussion and debate.
- An interactive forum for collective thinking: We recognise that our speaker panels take the discussion so far – we equally champion the collective views of the audience to foster shared learning from across systems and across the country.
- A focus on outputs and actions: This is an event where you will actively participate in meaningful conversations and walk away with tangible ideas and insight to adopt in your organisation and system
SECURE YOUR PLACE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES